Paddle Australia has been advised by the venue management at Sydney International Regatta Centre, that the current water level at the venue is high but will not impact this weekends competition. With the current advice, Paddle Australia will not be cancelling, postponing or rescheduling the 2020 Canoe Sprint Oceania Championships/Grand Prix 2.
Water quality at the venue is and will be monitored throughout the week and venue management will advise if any further precautions will need to be taken.
Paddle Australia will continue to work closely with the venue management to monitor the situation. If the situation changes, we will notify you immediately.
We look forward to seeing you all over the weekend for some good racing.